Saturday 22 August 2009

Violet

Ech...I promised that I'll show my late summer decorations but I can present only small part of what I planned. Again I didn't have time!!! So many things is waiting! But now norwegian is priority. But first- place where I went to pick 'pieces' of my future decorations :)... my violet field :)



...and suddenly I realized that soon autumn will come and day will become short, evenings long with rain and wind!!! How I love it (but not too long ;)).


I had to take a little bit of them home and collect some grass and sticks (to make rest of my secret project...).





This violet mood jumped into card I made for my brother's in low fiancee- Kirsti :). I use very strange mineral plate to make two leaves (this almost transparent). I found them during yesterday's trip and collected some to see for what I can use it :). In Norway it's called artificial silver.



No comments: