Monday 10 August 2009

After weekend :)

Such a nice time :) Saturday evening we spent with my husband's friends on barbecue. The food was delicious and company fantastic but there was one more thing waiting for us this evening! ;) Moose safari :D They came when it was already dark so no pics but only seeing couple of this great animals was amazing. Thay were walking just 20 meters from us and 'picking' blackcurrant :)- just like that...
Because we didn't have enough of a forest and wild nature, yesterday we went for a blueberry trip. It was such a nice time and after, we visited Marius and Elen again in their garden. Thay have the cutiest cats (sisters) in the world :) My hunting with camera brought also a pic of froggie ;) Just look :)




I promised to show what I brought from holidays...this is it. Nothing fabulous but only the thought that I have wool and other materials but no time and tool to work, made me more and more hungry for 'creating'... Colours are beautiful.










I couldn't wait sooooo much for working that before yesterday's trip I tried to make (second time) something to cover my phone. First time it was to small (it's cover for my needles) and this time ;)... Yeaaaa but I learnt something new :)
PHONECOVER BY DROSPHILLA :D


No comments: