Wednesday 12 August 2009

Lost chance...

I was seating in the kitchen and thinking... My phone called so I answered. Very nice voice started to talk in norwegian and my brain immediately switched to norwegian. I answerd the question and thought- yes finnaly I have my norwegian course...but something is wrong. Why the woman is asking about job? Ok this is answer for my application but it's to late...I already asked if she speaks english... I'm so stupid!!! and my norwegian is sooo poooor :(. Thing is that I'm able to write (yeaa I do mistakes ;)) but I'm afraid to speak, I gues. But why I don't have same problem with english? Uhhhhhhhh...I won't write more about that cos I'm angry :(. I will only preset earings made for friend of my who kidnapped necklace... Hope she will like it ;)







No comments: