Friday 14 August 2009

My first bag :)

Huuuurrrray!
I started at 12:05 and finished late at night. It's is not big piece of art but it's my first bag :) Inspiration was Aleksandra's blog 'Eventyr i Oslo' (colours, art life, exhibitions, grafitti) and I found the pic witch would fit to this bag but my printer said: No red ink... so the idea of having this pic on bag has to wait.








Today we go to Krisitansand again :) and hope to find new inspiration and energy (feel a little bit not my self...). Lets hope that swimming in a lake and good company will help my mood ;).

Have a nice day and really good weekend!!! :D

4 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Wow, I'm so surprised ! The picture was taken on Grunerløkka. The bag is a piece of art !

Drosphilla said...

Thx Ola! So nice to hear that U like it :)!!!

Gunilla said...

What a beautiful bag, and you say it´s your first !?! You should be very proud of it ! And by the way, thanks for adding my website to your links ! ; ))
Gunilla aka Feltangel

Drosphilla said...

Sweet Guni! I had to have Ur blog on my list :) Ur works r great and make me smile :) Tusen takk for det!!!
It's first bag hope not last cos I boughtlot of bobbelplat and hope to use it ;)
Thank U for visiting me soo often!!! :D