Tuesday 11 August 2009

I love it!!!

I just love felting!!! Even it doesn't work every time and sometimes effect is completely different then I expected, I love it :)!
I have to learn a lot about wet felting but today I'm very happy of what I made :). My new phone cover! It's very simple but I love the colours and the cat-button :).




This is necklace made of first 'phone cover'. There was so many holes in it that I cut it and made flowers...




This pocket for my needles was 'phone cover' as well :) very small one. At least I've place to hide needles during jurney.




Bad thing is that I get a letter that possition I applied for is already busy- again... :( Life is brutal...
Have a good evening!!! :)

2 comments:

Petrinetrollmor said...

Hei ! I`m so sorry you couldn`t get the job you were applied for :( Life is sometimes brutal, I agree.

Your Phone cover is beautiful !!! The colour and all. And you are so creative. Flowers, needleholder....

Great work ! I agree, it is fun felting !

Drosphilla said...

Thank U for Ur support :) and worm words :) It's so nice that soemone visit me from time to time- I really appreciate :)

well I continue sending cvs and hope with time I'll get something :)

Have great day Gunny ;)