Monday 17 August 2009

Første skoledagen!!!

I didn't expect that everything will go soooo fast but today just after short interview I started norwegian course (!) and surprise on level B1 what means that my norwegian is not so bad :). Still it was very stressful and even I know that school is the best place to make mistakes I'm afraid of speaking... Hope it will pass with time :). I'm happy :). Bad thing is that I'll have less time for felting :( and other handwork...

And now small 'art' by droshilla ;)- from weekend in Kristiansand. It was nice as usual (thx Gunnar og Kirsti).












Have a good evening :)!!!

2 comments:

Petrinetrollmor said...

You have made a very beautiful purse! Perhaps you can practice snakke norsk when you are felting ?

Lykke til på skolen, drosphilla !!

Drosphilla said...

Tusen takk Gunknitter!:) Jeg prøver å snakke norsk og jeg lære hele tiden :) men ting tar tid ;)