Friday 7 August 2009

I'm back

We came back yesterday and now our 'cave' look like after a war ;). Since yeasterday I don't do enything else but answering e-mails and sending CVs but because I promised I'm puting here couple pics from our holidayS ;). These are moments and memories :).

There is also one small disappointment :(. In the morning I was suppose to take a norwegian exam to check on witch level I'll start my course. Problem is that I speak some norwegian and they don't know what to do with me because I should start from the very beginning. Again I know nothing about when I start the school :(. But enough complaining :).

After I do something with mess around me I will start my new project and also I will show what I bought in Poland ;) Yessss shopping ;).


...and my moments:

Cracow













Piece of a very old church in Raciborowice- village near to Cracow.



Kazimierz in Cracow



Sailing in my hometown Rybnik

...and dessert :)



Me :)

No comments: