Thursday 16 July 2009

What a day...

It looks like we will not buy 'our' house. We dreamt about it so many times...but I belive there will be better opportunity for us one day, when I (finnaly) will have a job.
I also spent some time on refreezing our 'ice cave' :) and it takes soooo much time to get rid of 5 cm thick layer of ice, not saying about lake of water on kitchen floor ;). We should be punished for this poor fridge.
After all I decided to go for a wolk to take pictures of my finished work (last pictrue ;)) and of course I found many interesting details in the Borgarsyssel Museum. Beautiful place with many very old, wooden buildings. I focused my camera on this most intriguing pieces of steel, stone and wood.

Next to the entrance there is a board with this picture of Sarpsborg in XIX century.


I belive this door looks better without my teddys ;)- you will se in the end of this post :)

Rest of pics I leave without a comment.







Told you- better without teddy bears :)
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving comments! :) I'll be waitnig for more.

1 comment:

blkjck said...

Thank you for sharing the nice pictures I never seen before. The intriguing pieces of steel, stone and wood of door and window. Another design style to Asia.
Besides, the weather in your country is very cold. Maybe easy slipping on the ice. Take care of yourself.
Best regards from Taipei.