Wednesday 8 July 2009

greeeeeennnnnnnnnn....

Kitchen project didn't work out :(. I realy hate this moments when I know that the idea is good but effect... I don't even have words for that. Now there is one thought in my head- how to save what is destroyed? :O...

...but lets start greeeeennnn, optimistic day :) First something created by me ;)- birthday card for my mother in low :).






To make this day even more greeeeen I will show something amazing for me... plants witch live with us :) What is so amazing about them? When I moved to my huband's place, there was no plants- only pale biological material ;). We live in basement so no wonder... 'The most dead' was the palm (have no idea what are names for plants ;)) and we just thought about throughing it away but then sudennly two small leaves appeared. We didn't have big hopes for that plant but it survived in plastic bowl, metal box ect. Then I bought nice flowerpots and it's beautiful now :).
Second plant (somehow I feel that I should call it 'long leave Harry' :)) was also very poor and look at it now!!!
Third one is a part of bouquet witch we get for our wedding :)


Wedding plant :)

Long leave Harry :)

My hero ;)- the palm :)...

...and rest of Harryboy ;)


No comments: