Tuesday 21 July 2009

uhmmmm...

I'm back but only for a moment :)- tomorrow we are leaving to Poland (my 'first' home :)).

I spent some time on working and effect is visible bellow :). I know this things arn't perfect but most of them I made first time in my live :). I like them :). Two of them are prepared for exchange on Craftladies and I hope that new owners won't visit my blog before things will be delivered ;)... but more about exchanges when they will be finished :).
Neckles is for my mum- it's my first wetfelted 'ball' and I see imperfections but same time I love structure and pattern.
Hope You enjoy :).

Have a nice evening!!! :)
























3 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I keep on entering this site everyday...COME BACK QUICKLY and bring on some news !

Gunilla aka Feltangel said...

Your blog is very nice drosphilla ! I found my way here through the Felting Forum where I´ve been a member for some years now. I´m mostly into needle felting too, and I love making small dogs.

Drosphilla said...

Gunilla! Ur works are great :)!!! I love it! :) Thank U for visiting my blog and leaving comment :)