Wednesday 15 July 2009

3 and baby trolley :)

It took some time but now they are ready- I just need to make woolen balls to make it more interesting for a new, not even born yet, owner :). Yes, I was asked to make animal witch will hang on baby trolley ;)
Before I started I have done some researches what colours baby see...none. First two colours, after some time, are red and green. It's not better with shapes beacuse it takes for a baby almost a year to see things sharp. Optimal distance for objects is about 20 cm.
I will present finished job but first these 3 :)




I also wanted to say thank you for first comments and biiiiiig thank you to Ola for following my blog :D

2 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Bare hyggelig !
I really LOVE your work !
Keep on doing it, it's great.

Afsaneh said...

They are wonderful!! You did a great job! Lucky baby! :)

I didn't know that babies can't see things clearly...Thanks for sharing!