Tuesday 7 July 2009

Sale/Salg

Sale is the word witch mostly makes us excited- at least me :D, but I didn't expect that my trip for shopping will finish this way :). My husband drove me to hobbyshop in Fredrikstad just to buy one small thing- I planned to buy tiny bells for my next big project. How happy I was when I saw this huge word SALG 8-)- my Love just said:

-Honey! I'll go down there to ask about...

I didn't hear rest :D!!! My shopping list became long (...and expensive :O) but I have stempels and ink (!!!) and bautiful paper with cute birdys :) and some other 'extremely necessary things'.

I love my husband for being so patient ;) and I think he likes what I do :) this is why 2 days ago I made Rosalinda-new girlfriend for him.



Hope to finish my 'kitchen project' today and show results later :)
Have a nice day ;)


No comments: